TO ALL FACILITY USERS:
* Please add the following acknowledgment for any of your publications that made use of this facility.
This work made use of the J.B.Cohen X-Ray Diffraction Facility supported by the MRSEC program of the National Science Foundation (DMR-1121262) at the Materials Research Center of Northwestern University.
* Please provide me with a PDF copy of any of your papers the made use of the x-ray facility.
NOTICE FOR NEW USERS:
Completing your X-ray Safety Certification and X-ray Operator Registration:
1) In NSIS complete the X-ray Operator Registration. If you use x-ray equipment outside of your own lab, you will need to click on X-ray Operator Registration in the Registrations menu.
2) When you complete the X-ray Operator Registration, NSIS will send your training assignment to Learn@Northwestern overnight.
3) One business day after completing your X-ray Operator Registration, go to Learn@Northwestern and complete the X-ray Safety Certification (online course). https://learn.northwestern.edu/